Our team at Pho Blogger compiled this list of the best pho restaurants in Las Vegas to help you out on your journey to finding your new favorite go-to Vietnamese noodle soup. You can check out the list we made for you below.
Before you scroll down this list of pho restaurants in Las Vegas, you can check out these pho guides:
1. On-Demand Sushi
This post about Pho restaurants in Las Vegas starts by looking at On Demand Sushi, a pho restaurant providing the following services, kerbside pickup, dine-in, and no-contact delivery.
On-Demand Sushi has gained popularity over the years for its specialty in Sushi platters. They serve fresh, great-tasting Sushi, Sashimi, and Nigiri. They are in two locations in Las Vegas. Remember to check which one is close to you before setting off.
On-Demand Sushi Details
- Name: On Demand Sushi
- Location: Southern Highland & Hualapai Way, Las Vegas
- Address: 5660 S Hualapai Way #105, Las Vegas, NV 89148, United States, 11350 Southern Highland#135 Las Vegas, NV 89141
- Menu: on-demand-sushi.square.site
- Order: doordash.com, grubhub.com, square.site, ubereats.com, seamless.com, trycaviar.com, postmates.com
- Website: On-Demand Sushi
- Phone: (702) 914-0033, (702) 960-4455
- Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pho Sing Sing
Pho Sing Sing boasts of being a simply decorated eatery in Las Vegas that caters to pho lovers. They are well-known and loved for their wide variety of Vietnamese dishes. The Vietnamese dishes you’ll find at Pho Sing Sing include beef noodle soups, stir-fries, and broken rice.
Pho Sing Sing provides the following services to pho lovers that opt to buy from them, dine-in, kerbside pickup, and no-contact delivery. In addition to scrumptious meals, they boast a simplistic design that compliments Vietnamese tradition and food.
Pho Sing Sing Details
- Name: Pho Sing Sing
- Located In: Sahara Rainbow Center
- Address: 2550 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89146, United States
- Menu: skiplinow.com
- Reservations: skiplinow.com
- Order: skiplinow.com, singsingpho.com
- Website: Pho Sing Sing
- Phone: (702) 380-2999
- Email: email@example.com
3. Pho 90
Pho 90 is an easy-going Vietnamese restaurant that serves up some of the best pho dishes in Las Vegas. They have a casual ambiance that perfectly flows with the pho dishes they serve. On their menu, you’ll find the likes of beef noodle soup with a modern twist and a variety of traditional dishes.
They boast of being a low-key, strip-mall outpost in Las Vegas. Other than their dishes, Pho 90 allows anyone who chooses to do business with them an option of paying via a credit card.
Pho 90 Details
- Name: Pho 90
- Location: Pho 90 in Chinatown, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Address: 4355 W Spring Mountain Rd #101A, Las Vegas, NV 89102, United States
- Order: seamless.com, grubhub.com, doordash.com, postmates.com, ubereats.com
- Website: Pho 90
- Phone: (702) 248-0698
4. LV PHO 7
Last on the list of the best pho restaurants in Las Vegas is LV PHO 7. LV PHO 7 is the last restaurant to feature in this post about pho restaurants in Las Vegas. While there are many positives with LV PHO 7, none beats that they serve a wide array of pho dishes.
They also serve chef specials like bean curb skin wrap shrimp served with lettuce. Other Vietnamese meals you’ll find at LV PHO 7 include brisket, well-done flank, tendon & tripe, and rare steak with well-done flash and brisket. They also cater to vegetarians with their vegetarian dishes like vegetable rice noodles with vegetable soup.
LV PHO 7 Details
- Name: LV PHO 7
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Address: 4631 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102, United States
- Order: postmates.com, grubhub.com, ubereats.com, doordash.com, seamless.com, trycaviar.com
- Website: LV PHO 7
- Facebook: LV PHO 7’s Facebook
- Instagram: LV PHO 7’s Instagram
- Phone: (702) 268-8960
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conclusion For The “Best Pho Restaurants in Las Vegas”
Our team at Pho Blogger hopes that this list of pho restaurants in Las Vegas will help you on your journey to finding your new favorite go-to restaurant. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to these pho locations to save you time on your journey.
Before going to a pho restaurant in Las Vegas, you can learn how to prepare a quick pho dish at home by watching “How To Make Quick Beef Pho with Jet Tila” down below: